Saturday, October 1, 2011

How I Hope to Not Suck as a Photographer

This blog is going to document my attempt to grow as a photographer. Right now I feel like I'm in a rut taking pictures of pretty things, and cats. I guess they're really one in the same. Really I'm just taking pictures of cats. This photo-a-day project will hopefully force me to take pictures every day and get me out of my comfort zone. I'm also hoping it forces me to get more creative and think about my photos more. I've decided on a project that uses weekly themes. This should give me a little bit of direction while also keeping things challenging. My goal is to post once a week with the photos from that week's theme and a little description of them all.

This blog is more for myself than anyone else, but feel free to keep checking in on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment