Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week 34: Twin Cities

This past weekend I was in Minneapolis to run the Twin Cities Marathon. Unfortunately the one time I wish I had had my camera I didn't bring it with. That's always the way it goes. I would have liked to get more photos on Sunday after the race, but I was a bit tired and kind of ran out of time to do anything. So not many pictures this week, but better than nothing.

This first photo is from my friend Becky's apartment. Cheeky monkey.


Post-race beers chilling on the window-sill in the hotel.  Didn't work so well.


Nighttime view outside of the hotel window. 


Long-exposure shot from a bridge over the highway. I'm pretty sure we ran past that cathedral during the race. 


HDR shot outside of the hotel window. 


No comments:

Post a Comment